Contact Information

If your looking for StampinUp! products in the Cedar Rapids/ Marion area in Iowa contact Nancy. http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/nancykee If your looking for StampinUp! products in Tucson, Arizona contact Darla. stampinwithdarla.blogspot.com or stampingmom2inaz@yahoo.com

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Stampin Nancy in Iowa!

I had sent her a bunch of these different sizes of punches in all colors. I didnt know what she was going to do with them. As, you can see she stamped them using different sayings and she has them ready to add to her projects. This is just one of many ideas she has shared over the last year with us stampin sisters!!
My sister Nancy is Stampin Grammy now! She made her first card  with me via Skpe!! We had so much fun! This was posted on facebook 1 year ago today!!! Nancy today its all about you sis! So happy that I know that a year ago you made your first card and your still having as much making them today!

No comments:

Post a Comment