Contact Information

If your looking for StampinUp! products in the Cedar Rapids/ Marion area in Iowa contact Nancy. http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/nancykee If your looking for StampinUp! products in Tucson, Arizona contact Darla. stampinwithdarla.blogspot.com or stampingmom2inaz@yahoo.com

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

A Flower for all Seasons Challenge

Funny story today. I Darla in AZ told my sisters we should do challenges w the stamp set A Flower for all Seasons. So, they both made two cards each and when I got ready to make mine I couldnt find the stamp set! LOL! I thought I ordered in last month with my SAB free products. Anyways, I hope you enjoy and get ideas from these four cards from them! Next time I give my sisters challenges I will make sure I can join them.

Using the Sunflower stamp Stampin Sandy

U
Using the Frog stamp Stampin Sandy

Using the Sunflower stamp Stampin Nancy
Using the Frog stamp Stampin Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment